- FPTA will support legislation that increases funds deposited into the State Transportation Trust Fund (STTF), such as, but not limited to:
- Any legislation that promotes an increase of funds to the STTF.
- Efforts to return money to the STTF that has been previously diverted.
- Opposition to any future measures that divert funding from the STTF for non-transportation purposes.
- FPTA will support optional methods of increasing local funding.
- FPTA will support efforts to increase funding and allow flexibility for both urban and rural systems who provide Transportation Disadvantaged services.
- FPTA will support efforts to extend the Natural Gas Fuel Fleet Vehicle Rebate Program.
ISSUES TO MONITOR:
- Transportation Network Company language
- Automated Vehicle language
- Other public transportation issues that may arise